CHECKLIST BEFORE DOCTOR´S VISIT
|| 1) We do not need a letter of referral
("Überweisungsschein") since we are a private
institute. We will present you with a bill for our services
which you can then, in turn submit to your health care insurer.
Whilst our preferred mode of payment is via debit/credit card, you
can of course pay in cash or, after leaving our institute, at a bank
using a remittance slip issued by us or by telephone/online banking.
2) If, however, you are insured in Austria, and bring a letter of
referral with you to the appointment (which you need for reimbursement),
we will help you complete a reimbursement application on-the-spot,
and submit this to your insurer for you if you wish.
3) Please do not take any thyroid or calcium medication on the day
of your visit! Other medication can be taken as usual.
4) You will not need to fast beforehand if you come for a thyroid
Fasting might be necessary though for other special endocrine-related
5) Please bring a list of medications you are currently taking.
6) Do not forget to bring any existing important reports related to
7) What are your main complaints? Over what time period did they develop?
Please make a list of any important questions you may have and bring
it with you!