We offer all diagnostic services that are necessary for a precise clarification of endocrine diseases
In particular, this may include the following questions
- Pituitary gland
- Adrenal gland
- Endocrine assessment of high blood pressure
- Excessive hair growth (hirsutism)
- PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)*
- Endocrine assessment of cycle disorders
- Endocrine assessment of infertility
Patient reports: for important endocrine assessments the result is available on the same day, some endocrine parameters may take a few days. We mail the results to the patient (also possible by email) and the doctor.
In case of a first presentation: if possible, please bring a preliminary report with you!
On the day of the examination:
- Sobriety and early morning appointment preferred or required
- Do not take thyroid medication if taken
- Please take all other medications.
- If you are having your blood pressure checked: do not take blood pressure medication in the morning
*Attention! PCOS assessment: An initial consultation can be carried out at any time, but ideally the blood collection or tests should be carried out at 8 a.m. on the 2nd-4th day of the cycle in a standardized manner (after a short telephone call from you on the 1st day of the cycle). Please come sober!